ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Doug Kaplan: Successful Career Man!

Did I tell you that I have an account in facebook? hehehe! I do have and I am proud to say that I am one of the buddy of Doug Kaplan in his facebook account. We actually exchanged emails before but he got busy with his work. Anyway, you might be wondering who is Doug Kaplan that I am saying. Doug Kaplan graduated Cum Laude and become an associate at a prestigious law firm in New York.

So, Doug was a former lawyer and management official but right now, he is currently working as the senior vice president of a top-notch company. Doug Kaplan is currently the senior vice president for business affairs and development of Sirius Satellite Radio Station. It is the leading provider of 120 digital radio programs being broadcast across the United States.

If you want to know more about Doug, you can check him out on his facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment