ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Custom Shirts to Humor Other People!

I remember when I was in college I love to wear shirts. Most especially that are custom t-shirts. I can't remember how many customized t-shirts I have in my closet before! Most of my t-shirts were bought from my favorite tee brand in my favorite mall. 

Call me crazy but I am not an attention seeker person! I love to laugh and I love making other people laugh when they read the message printed my t-shirts. Most of my t-shirts are humor shirts! I can imagine their faces when they read the printed message then will suddenly look at my face, it makes me giggle to death! 


Since our business is into fashion, we decided to have our own customized shirt business. By the way, if you are looking for shirts blog, check out graphictease.com!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post.I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up.

    Custom T-shirts

    ReplyDelete