ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Diamonds Are Forever!

Diamonds are forever! It is one of the famous quote I know aside from the quote Diamonds are Girls Best friend! Personally, I would agree to both. As a matter of fact, I have my own diamond jewelries. I have two diamond necklaces with diamond pendants. My necklace with a cross pendant was given to me by my partner. The other one was a diamond key pendant. I bought it from Tiffany & co.

I also have a 3 in 1 ring with diamonds. They call it the eternity ring and I recently bought a ring with diamond stones. My new diamond ring is my favorite. It has 17 stones all in all. The design is not common. It looks like a peacock and I really love it.

If you are thinking of buying diamond jewelries as a gift to your wife or girlfriend check out diamond necklaces, diamond bracelets, diamond pendants, diamond tennis bracelets, riviera diamond necklaces at Sam's Club. They have everything you need from necklaces, bracelets, pendants, cuffs and a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment