ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Have New Friends :-)

All my life, I only have Christian friends and other religions but except for Muslims. I live in Zamboanga City where most of the people are muslims but never had a chance to meet and be with them.

Since I have been staying in the mall attending mall ehxibits, I have met few Muslim people. They are Maranao actually. In a short period of time, I have found a new friend. A friend that I can be with all the time. Her name is Kai-Kai! We ate together every time when we are at the mall. She takes me to her suppliers and introuce me to her mom.

I ate maranao ( Muslim ) foods already..hehehehe! I kinda love it. It's a little spicy and its yellow. Anyway, I am so happy to have new friends in gensan. I was already thinking of converting into muslim :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment