ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Wanted To Have One!

I don't know if you agree with me but as far as I could remember, when I was young I never appreciated the value of wall clocks in our home, school and even in the office. Everytime I look at the wall clocks in school, all I think was the recess and going home.

When I started working, wall clock for me is just an ordinary thing that we look at everyday. Checking time if its already lunch break and if its time to go home. But as time goes by, I realize the essence and value of having a wall clock at home.

I seldom wear watches and I hate looking at the time. It makes me feel so conscious about my work and task. But lately, I think I badly need one! I need wall clocks at home so I will never be late again for work. I wanted to have one in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment