ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Next Halloween Costume!

I love costume parties and one of my favorite costume party is the Halloween parties that we celebrate every end of October. I cannot count how many Halloween parties I have attended and how many costumes I have in my closet. I can't forget my sexy vampire costume which I wore last year and since Halloween will be celebrated again next month, I am very excited to pick my new Halloween costume.


I am looking at the costume kingdom where I got my Halloween costume before. They offer the widest selection of the most popular Halloween Costumes that will suit your taste and personality. This time, I am thinking of my favorite female character in star wars which is Princess Leia.

I can't wait to wear this Star Wars Costumes for the next Halloween party that I will be attending this year.

1 comment:

  1. I think you will look great in this Tammy. You are a very sexy and beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete