ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Thursday, August 6, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Forgive me if I'm carrying own chair...lolz
But this is the least I can do to myself now..hehehe
Making myself feel good...
Looking hot at 30 although I was dumped 3 weeks ago!
Still not over it yet and........

hate the fact that my breast are shrinking because I lose morethan 5 pounds
I guess...maybe morethan that!

I thought, I was one tough bitch!But I'm not!
I am such a cry baby that cry over a man who dumped me!

Whew! shopping and going to beach...hope it will help me ease all the pain!
Maybe a new boyfriend?What do you think guys?
or I'm better off alone! hehehe

4 comments:

  1. should i comment or not? LOL!

    well to feel good is a choice. and is always a good choice, at least i believe so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...tnz for leaving a comment. I do agree ...and i made a good decision... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, with a figure and face like that you can make your pick when it concerns men, but give it some time, let things settle first, then you go for it.
    You look great!
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. agoy ang red tide samukan! naa unsa ba gamit sa tampoons hala paslaki na para maka rampa sa sexy swimwear

    ReplyDelete