ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Protein Supplement!

Staying fit and healthy is not easy. I have to carefully choose the food that I eat. Sometimes, I would go for a non-fat diet and sometimes food with high protein. I even tried meal replacement bar just to stick with my diet.

Since I am very particular with my weight, I decided to use Proteinex as my protein supplement. If you are wondering what is it, Proteinix is a liquid protein supplement that does not require a prescription but of course it would be nice but if you consult healthcare professional. It contains all essential and non essential amino acids. It has no fat, no sugar, no phosphorus, or no carbohydrates. Proteinex is sugar free and this is very important because diabetes is the first mortality cause in renal patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment