ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Shop A New Digital Camcorder!

Almost everybody was saying that camera loves me. I love to pose and take pictures of myself. Sometimes I would go to studios just to have a recent pictures of me. Right now, I am dying to have my own digital camcorder. It would be fun taking videos of myself and my family. I have heard a news about 42nd street photo . According to them, Sony HDR-XR500V is just perfect for amateurs like me. It will be perfect for you too!



The Sony HDR-XR500V digital camcorder weighs 1.4 lbs with the battery and is small enough to fit just in my shoulder bag. Many of the features of this camcorder are seen only in high end models. It includes a dial on the front that can be customized to be whatever we want it to be. It has a manual focusing and white balance.

The Sony HDR-XR500V digital camcorder has a smile technology. I have heard that if the subject of our video smiles, it will automatically take a still image of us. Isn't it fun? The Sony HDR-XR500V digital camcorder shoots stills at 8.3 mp while shooting video. It has an the automatic settings, we can switch from sunset to fireworks to snow and without losing the quality of our videos.

If you are interested in getting a new camcorder,check out Sony HDR-XR500V digital camcorder at the 42nd Street Photo. They are offering Sony HDR-XR500V below $1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment