ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Purple For My Wedding Invitations!

One of my life long wish is to get married in the church. I wish to walk in the aisle with my family and friends around me. I will be very happy to see my soon to be husband waiting at the altar.

If this wish will come true, I will go for purple theme color. Why purple? Purple is mysterious. A royalty color, purple is associated with both spirituality and nobility. I will prepare a checklist for my weddings needs to make it more organized.



I will personally pick this wedding invitations for my dream wedding. This is the dancing moonlight theme, perfect for my wedding invitation. The radiant color scheme and shadowy designs are very attractive. As you can see, it is planned and well presented, the card is apt for a formal wedding ceremony.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you on purple, it is a very nice color. and I am pretty sure you will look stunning!
    Thanks for visiting.
    Colin.

    ReplyDelete