ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Fashion Zodiac Sign

Do you know your Zodiac sign? Mine is Cancer! And I know couple of my friends are Cancerian too. To mention few, Angie (I think!) Maxi ( I think!) and Anniniput have exactly the same birth date with me.

The Crab


June 22 to July 22

Traditional
Cancer Traits


Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic


On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

Check this zodiac kitty necklace. Isn't it lovely? This is one of Kimora Lee Simmons For Hello Kitty jewelery collection! Made with precious gemstones and diamonds. You can choose from rings, necklaces and watches and check out the much loved Japanese character sparkle and dazzle in front of your eyes. By the way, this kitty necklace is just $750! Affordable?Grab one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment