ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, October 3, 2009

My New Blog Advertising Network!

I have been blogging since last year and I have already celebrated my one year anniversary. I started with just a personal blog. I write about anything I like, things I have learned from other people and places I have been into. But a friend Twerlyn have been encouraging me to enroll my blog in a blog advertising.

So, I started enrolling my website in a respected paying company. I have heard good things about this blog advertising network so, I didn't think twice in enrolling my fashion website. I was lucky I have become a member of this blog advertising network. This will help me promote my fashion site and at the same time my online business.

I was hesitant in enrolling my website before because I am afraid of scammers and false buyer. It was such a great help to be a member of different directories. Now, that I become a member of this blog advertising network, my presence to the online world will surely generate more income to me.

I would like to grab this opportunity to say thank you because of this blog advertising network, my website can be seen on different directories. I am so proud that they have been a great help to my online business. Online shoppers can see us on wikipedia and even with yahoo directory.

No comments:

Post a Comment