ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New LOOK?

I was talking to an old friend earlier and he saw my new profile picture.
I don't know what he thinking but he actually asked for copy of this picture.
He said it was my new look. He said, I was hot!!!
LOLZ...maybe he was just hungry when he saw the pictures.
I really wonder what was the old me that he knew!
Well, im just glad that he is talking to me again.


1 comment:

  1. You do look very hot indeed in that picture! Well, you made me thirsty because I'm now having to dig my fingers out of the keyboard because you melted it again. It was a lot of work having to type the rest of this comment! I really wish that would stop....no, actually I don't! LOLZ!

    Perhaps that picture should be on the BWE magazine the next time you grace the cover! LOLZ!

    Anyway, it's always good to get compliments even if it has you wondering why.

    Best wishes, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete