ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Femikeys Designs

Photobucket


I have been blogging for almost a year now but still i'm using the same and old layout I have. I have been longing for a new layout but since it is crisis, my two blogs stayed in the same roof. I hop in to one blog to another and I envy most of their layout designs. My buddies Mommy Laine, Shelo and Rose got a free blog make over from FE of Femikey Designs. I can't choose which one is the best layout because each layout has it's own characteristics that represents the owner. All I know, I am loving the layouts of my friends made by Fe.

I was surprised when I found out that her layouts cost $10. Isn't it cheap compared to other artist??? I mean hello, $10 compared to $ 30! It is one big deal right? I have talked to someone yesterday and her wp theme cost $300!

You can check the layouts she made Shelo, Laine's Abode, All about my life of Rose.


4 comments:

  1. that is so awesome hehehe... nice bitaw pud lay out niya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute man ang iyang layout anne. Taz barato pa jud...naa koy na ask the other iyang layout sa word press tag $300 :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. grabe man sad na mem usd 300? makapalit naman ka laptop ana.. as in???/

    by the way. I love the designs of mommy fe.. Perfect artist..

    Gang, na read na nako imo story, grabe na kilig ko.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gang, mahal jud kau iyang singil...wordpress man to iyang buhat $300..iyang mga client kay mga kano...

    nakilig ka? mahilak daw ingon ni Chuchie..hehehe

    ReplyDelete