ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Monday, March 23, 2009

Think Green

I just love hand made so much. When I sit down and my hand starts working, it will not stop until I finished something that I like. I love doing things that I myself can wear it.


Lately, I am loving the color green so, I made this bracelet.


This is the Necklace
After I finished making this set my sister Rosilie sold this to her co-teacher.
Glad they like it.


The Earrings
It is very simple but its cute.

6 comments:

  1. wow loving the color too tamz....hehhee...pwede paapil ko ug himo...hehhee..very talented ka man diay....you can make money with that....;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister has boutique, I create and they sell :))
    Dhemz, my site has purple and green :-) i love the color...lamig sa mata :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gang , ganahan kayo nila.. himoi ko beh.. hehe ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha....ganahan? dal-an tika pag ad2 naku :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ganda nmn niyan, I like collecting that kind of stuff, since I live here in Sweden I have almost 30 pair of earrings and getting growing when I do shop hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shy, you also like handmade? I have earrings galing US mga handmade..ang ganda..hehehe...Thanks for dropping by..

    ReplyDelete