ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Summer Dresses :-)

I was searching for nice and sexy summer dresses and I found this site www.zimbio.com a helpful site for our summer wardrobe.

When you need to feel beautiful and add a little spice to your summer wardrobe, all you need to do is slip into a sexy and flirty dress. These 8 dresses are all fabulous and are great looks for this summer. From long to short, from day to night & from vibrant patterns to simple solids - these picks will make your girlfriends envious according to the author. Check out www.hipgirlie.com


They have sexy legs and I remember Colin says, he likes his girl to wear mini dresses.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for referring to my site Princess, yes I cannot understand why a girl with loveley legs would wear long pants just to hide her assests. If you have it,flaunt it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin, right! If you have it flaunt it :))

    You are welcome! I love your site :-)

    ReplyDelete