ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I got Tagged :-)

I got tagged by my friend Maxi. Thank you so much Max. Actually, My friend David tagged me also with this award with my other blog. BTW, David is also the one who tagged Maxi. Small world :))

I was not able to post the award given by David Kasi I was having a hard time thinking of words that starts with Letter T. This one is easy..lolz



Perpetual Smiling Blogging Award
(Sino kaya dentist ng kambing na ito!)

Let's get on with the rules:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.

1. What is your name : Princess
2. A four Letter Word : Play
3. A boy's Name : Patricio :)) ( nineteen kupong-kupong pa na name! )
4. A girl's Name : Patricia
5. An occupation : Pharmacist :))
6. A color : Pink
7. Something you'll wear : Pants
8. A type of food : Pizza
9. Something found in the bathroom: Pace towel :)) Pwede na ba??? Pail
10. A place : Puerto Princesa
11. A reason for being late : Putting on make up??? wah, i dont wear make-up!
12. Something you shout : Patay Tayo jan :))
13. A movie title : Princess Diaries , Prince and Me
14. Something you drink : Paradise cooler
15. A musical group : Pierce the Viel
16. A street name : Pacific Beach
17. A type of car : Pajero
18. A song title: Push the button
19. A verb : poking

Thank you MAXI. I had fun :))

Now, it is time to make these ten people be affected with this epidemic so I'll pass this on to:

Rosilie
Moments to Remember
My Little Home
Small Note
Mary Anne's Musing
The Adventure of MJ
Real Health Group
Wacky knit kin
Gaming Guide
Information

4 comments:

  1. LOL and ROLF. This is funny! Let me see if can get that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I had fun when I made this tag.. grab it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nicely done again on this blog, too! You have quite the engaging personality my friend.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, thanks for visiting this blog..hehehe

    The letter T was hard.this one is easy.

    ReplyDelete