ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6 ss_blog_claim=71000579a0c571e3616e82f4d962e2f6

Credits

Femikey

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My friend Shelo handed me this MEME. Thank you so much gang!


"What is a
Meme?" - it's some kind of list of questions that you saw somewhere else and you decided to answer the questions. Then someone else sees them and does them and so on and so on...


Where is your cell phone............ Inside my bag
Your father......................... At home working
Your favorite thing................. Cellphone
Your dream last night............... Nightmare! I dream that I was having a fight with the wife of my ex :))
Your favorite drink................. Red Horse Beer???!! hahaha :-) COKE
Your dream/goal..................... Stable life/job
The room you are in................. 4 corner room with lots of chairs and tables! Im in the coffee shop
Your fear........................... Rides/death
Where do you want to be in 6 years..... Somewhere else!
Muffin..............................NA
One of your wish list items......... New Digital Camera
Where you grew up................... Zambaonga City/Gensan City
The last thing you did.............. Blog Hopping :))
What are you wearing................ Loose blouse and Leggings
Your TV............................. There is no TV in my room!
Your pets........................... Shark and Gold fish
Your computer....................... Acer Notebook/Dell Laptop
Your life........................... Happy
Your mood........................... chilled
Missing someone..................... YES
Your car............................ Ferrari in my dreams :))
Favorite store...................... Glorietta
Your summer......................... Beach/vacation
Your favorite color................. purple and green
When is the last time you laughed... conversation with Rosemarie
Last time you cried.................Can't remember
Person who emails me................ Friends and sister
Favorite foods......................Chinese, Japanese and Thai food
Place I would rather be right now.....Boracay/hundred islands
Person I think will respond......... i don't know :))

I would like to pass this MEME to my friends:

Angie, Sudha, Ethan, Twinks, Maxi, Mr. D, Ms. Arnie, Mommy Fe, Shimumsy, Mommy Rose,Rosemarie

To all of my friends who haven't tried this Meme, you can grab it!


4 comments:

  1. meron pala ako tag dito. thank you. grab ko 'yan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw.. tagged pala ako with this one! di ko naman alam. do this tomorrow! hehe. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! Tammy I love meme's Thanx for including me in the tag will post it asap :))

    ReplyDelete